Many EDOs have surveyed or are planning to survey their businesses to learn more about how they have been affected by COVID-19.
Surveys vary according to what the EDO deems most important or actionable to know about. If your EDO has not yet created a survey and is looking for a template, IEDC has developed a list of questions (download the Word document here) that can be plugged into your preferred survey platform.
Alternately, if you’d like to see surveys currently in use by other EDOs, check out the links below:
• Greater Seattle Partners: Economic Impact Survey
• Chester County Economic Development Council: Business Impact Assessment – COVID-19
• Illinois Dept. of Commerce and Economic Opportunity: COVID-19 impact
• Saratoga County (N.Y.) Prosperity Partnership: COVID-19 Impact Survey for Saratoga County Businesses
• Iowa Economic Development: Impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on Iowa businesses and organizations
• Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC: COVID-19 Impact on Pikes Peak Region Survey
• Salt Lake City Economic Development: COVID-19 Business Impact Survey
• Economic Development Coalition of Asheville & Buncombe County (N.C.): COVID-19 Business Impact Survey
• Virginia Employment Commission: Small Business Survey Regarding Impact of COVID-19